You too can be a Nordy Girl!
I was honored to be invited to attend an event to launch Nordstrom’s new rewards program. The new program is called The Nordy Club…and if last night was any indication of things to come, it is going to be fabulous! Not only did we get to shop after the store officially closed to the public, but we were wined and dined literally. Look at the cute champagne bottles to celebrate the launch.
Becoming a Nordy Club member is both easy and free to join. You can join at any register in the store—just ask a sales associate or you can go to Nordstrom.com/nordyclub.
Here are the perks!
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent in the store or online at any one of their stores: Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack or HauteLook. For every $2000 you spend, you receive a $20 Nordstrom Note (ie. Free money) to spent any any of the three venues above.
- Plus you unlock exclusive benefits like Curbside Pick Up, First to Shop Select Brands and Access to Beauty and Style Workshops!. All the things you love about shopping at Nordstrom-SCORE!
If you have a Nordstrom Credit card, or you apply to receive one…you can earn points 3 TIMES FASTER! Plus you receive a $40 Nordstrom Note the first time your use your card!
I have been a long time Nordstrom card holder. I love to take advantage of the benefits like:
- $100 worth of free alterations (PRICELESS)
- Personal Double and Triple Point Days depending on your level
- Early access to the Anniversary Sale so you can score the best deals before it is opened to the public!
- And More—Like attending the amazing event last night.
Here are some more pictures from this fabulous event!
My friend and I at the Nordy Event
My stash including a free gift (a really beautiful bar set)
What I purchased including this gorgeous Balenciaga Bag!
I am not being compensated by Nordstrom for this review, I just truly love the store so much! May you become a Nordy Girl with me!